Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Henna!

At the library the other day, we did a Henna workshop. It was really cool! Henna is a type of plant. It is used as a dye. It stays on for a while and then goes away. It did mine on my hand. You just squeeze it out of the little bottle the way you want it. Here's some pictures!


This is what my hand looked like after i put the henna on! It had to be all wrapped up so it would stay nice overnight until i could take it off. It was weird doing stuff with it on though!


And before and after pics! The first one was right after i put the henna on there and is was kinda thick and gloppy. The second picture is after i took the henna off in the morning! It's more of a reddish brown in that picture.

Right now the design is pretty faded, but you can still see it.
Well, I need to get back to packing. I'm leaving for Minnesota in the morning! Bye!

5 comments:

Annie Brightstorm said...

Pretty!

Pops said...

Wow! That's amazing...you did an interesting design on your hand...I love you and miss you! Have fun in Minnesota!

India, said...

Cool,

Jennifer said...

It turned out so well, Daisy! You are very talented and I just love that you enjoy the library programs.

I MISS YOU! We'll see you in a few days!

The Crazy One. said...

Wow That Looks Cool :)