Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow!!

It snowed here! We played outside for a long time and made snowmen and i made a mini one too, with an icicle nose and a crown. It was so cute! Then branches started falling out of trees all around our neighborhood, and the power went out! It was out for 27 hours here! Since about 4:30 yesterday afternoon, until about 7:30 this evening! So we had no lights, no heat, no electricity. And it was cold outside! Luckily, we have a gas fireplace, so we all got out sleeping bags and slept in the living room on the floor so we could stay warm. And i didn't get any pictures of the snow since my camera had a dead battery, and i couldn't charge it up because the power was out! So i'll take some pictures tomorrow to put up here.
Oh and happy birthday to my little sister Hazel who turned 10 today!

3 comments:

Marie* said...

Ha awesome!
I love snow but the powerouts are definetely troublesome.

I was in a powerout for a week once... did not have fun.

Happy bday to your sister also (:

~M

Grace said...

I know! The snow is AWESOME! I have never seen snow like this before, and it's my first time playing in it! It's even more fun than I expected!

The Crazy One. said...

Thats awesome! I'm glad you guys got to play in it.